The training programs allow you to be more successful in your (work) life and to facilitate behavioural change at the individual, group and organizational level.
Specifically participants learn:
- Different models of assessment, coaching, supervision, leadership and consultancy
- Intervention skills at the individual, group and organizational level
- To work in the context of ethical and professional practice standards
- To reflect on their own identity and behaviour as coach, manager or consultant.
Click on the brochures below in case you would like to know more about one of our program.
In order to be admitted to these programs we expect the participant to have the following experience and qualities:
- At least a bachelors level (HBO)
- A TA101 introduction workshop
- At least 20 hours of coaching or consultancy practice
- Commitment to critical self-reflection.
- Commitment developing your own professional practice
- Willingness to contribute to other people’s learning.
- Credibility, authenticity, self-awareness and self-regulation
Click below to see an overview of how our programs fit together.
To know more about our programs click here.
Register & Shop
“Sari is a person who demonstrates high integrity and personal values, has a great in-depth knowledge of coaching, the functioning of groups, teams and tribes and most of all the people who make these up. She is a highly knowledgeable eexpert and, at the same time, sensitive and open to the group.”
|Eda Gloria Pogany||Sustainability Communications Director at Coca-Cola HBC AG|